These forms may be viewed, filled-in on screen and printed.
Forms for Financial Hardship Proceeding
Downloading and viewing dynamic forms
To use these forms, you must download them using a desktop or laptop computer and have Adobe reader installed. You can download this free software from Adobe's Web site
Dynamic forms will not work with mobile devices.
Using IE These forms will automatically work in the latest versions of Internet Explorer (IE).
Note: The icon for Microsoft Edge looks similar to Internet Explorer (blue letter ‘e’) however they are different browsers. If you are unsure which one you are using, hover your mouse pointer over the icon and the name of the browser will pop up. Instructions for Microsoft Edge are below.
Using Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge If you are using Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, follow the steps below to change your browser settings in order to open a dynamic form.
- Click Tools and then Options
- Click Applications
- Type PDF in to the search field and press enter
- For Portable Document Format (PDF) under Content Type, click Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox) from the Action drop-down list
- Close the window and restart Firefox
- Copy and paste: chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments in to the browser search bar
- Under PDF documents turn on Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome
- Close the window and restart Chrome
Microsoft Edge: If your form opens with Edge, follow these steps to open it with Internet Explorer instead:
- With the form open in Edge, click Settings (three dots in the top-right corner of the browser)
- Click Open with internet explorer
- Download the PDF and save it your desktop. When you select a link to a PDF, hold down the control key. A menu pops up. Select "Download Linked File as..."
- Save the PDF to your desktop and open with adobe reader.